Summary of Assessment findings:
- Right Lat required to activate Right Glute
- Left Hip anterior glide (overuse Left TFL/Anterior fibers Glute med)
- Increase Superficial back line sensitivity LHS lower extremity
- KEY: LOWER ANTERIOR TRUNK MOTOR CONTROL REQUIRED
PLAN OF ATTACK:
Our initial focus will be toward areas of pain and mobility dysfunctions:
Phase 1: Reduce low back pain
- With focus on activation of Lower abdominals through isometric holds and moving ball overhead, this will allow Rory to control his LBP (low back Pain) in the short term.
The ultimate goal is to address Rory's movement Dysfunctions with emphasis on Thoracic Rotation and Left Hip mobility.
Phase 2: Mobility Drills
- Brettzel: To be completed daily with goal of achieving 50 degrees T-spine rotation with ease. for a greater understanding I have attached a great summary from FMS - READ
Phase 3: Motor Control
- Reverse deadlift and variation of overhead (Shoulder Flexion) in supine (Table top)
- 1/2 kneeling Left foot forward and Right Shoulder loaded with progressions to hip disassociation with lower and upper body variations.