DNS Exercise-2 Gym & Strength Training- 2 Day course Register Here
The DNS Strength and Gym courses (Levels 1 -3) are developed specifically for Personal Trainers, Strength Coaches, Exercise Physiologists and other Clinical professionals who utilise Strength Training in their client treatment plans.
Aim: The Courses will give participants a good understanding of the DNS principles and how to apply them to different Gym & Strength Training situations.
Learning outcomes: At the end of the Courses the participants will be able to identify the developmental positions in traditional gym exercises and know how to apply the DNS principles to various levels of training.
Course Content: Due to the large quantity of the material there are two levels of Courses targeting different aspects of training. The Gym & Strength Training Courses include material from the original DNS Exercise-1-3 Courses, as well as a large portion of gym-specific training material, and will therefore counted by the Prague School for advancement through the “DNS Exercise” series.
Series Instructor: Hans Lindgren DC
Content: In addition to the standard DNS Exercise-2 content, the following topics will be covered:
• Advanced core-stabilization exercises
• How to apply DNS principles to Uni-lateral training- single leg/ single arm exercises
• Strongman training – Boot Camp, Crossfit (suspension training, loaded carries)
• Advanced training for mobility, strength, and coordination (Active Exercises) from the developmental perspective to enhance lifting ability and performance.
• How to identify the most frequently occurring non-optimal stereo-types of weight training and how to correct them.
Cost: Course Fee $660 (incl GST) plus an 80 Euro Registration fee to Prague School.
To register pay the Prague School registration fee (80 Euro) - Register Here
An invoice for the course fee ($660) will be mailed to you after we received confirmation from the Prague School.
For more information contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org